EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER | LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER | PRIVATE MEDICAL
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to develop their career and become an integral member of a team in an exciting, dynamic, and fast-paced environment. Working with our brilliant and collaborative finance team you will be responsible for working across our group of companies to:
- Produce monthly management accounts and reports for the management team to assist with key decision making
- Margin analysis and supporting financial analysis & commentary.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Cash flow management, payment approval, credit control, and cost control.
- Coordinating the management of cash flow, debt, and debt collection.
- Business process reviews/team development and training
- Support the Budgeting and Forecasting process, while providing solid analysis and deep understanding of performance drivers.
- Weekly/monthly cash-flow reporting.
- VAT and Government returns.
- Any other duties as requested by the Directors to support the efficient running of the Accounts department throughout the group.
The ideal candidate
· Strong analytical capabilities coupled with successful business partnering
· High attention to detail
· Ability to work on own initiative, effectively prioritise and manage workload, meeting tight deadlines
· Excellent communication skills with people at all levels in the organisation
· Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills – including pivot tables, formulae, lookup tables, ‘if’ statements & comfortable with multi-workbook reporting.
Fully qualified accountant: ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified – 2 years post-qualified experience.
Experience in preparing Monthly Management Accounts
Strong IT skills
Excellent communication skills and Bookkeeping skills
Able to demonstrate that they are a self-starter, energetic and proactive.
Used to hitting tight reporting deadlines with an eye for accuracy and completeness.
Report preparation and presentation to Senior Management.
- Monday to Friday
- Accounting: 2 years experience of producing monthly management accounts (Required)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Accounting: 2 years (preferred)
Reference ID: Financial Controller