LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER | PRIVATE MEDICAL | POOL TABLE | SNACK BAR | MINT CRAIC | ADDITIONAL HOLIDAYS
Experience in credit control? Ambitious? Results orientated? Looking to progress in finance? Want to be part of a super cool growing team? (Yes finance is cool) then we want to speak to you….
At Contego we deliver pest control – right across the UK. Mostly B2B. You might have heard of some of our clients… Brewdog, KFC, M&S, Costa the NHS to name a few
That’s a lot of invoicing and payment processing.
We are looking for a dynamic credit controller to work with the team and keep payments coming in a smooth and timely manner.
Based at our Aycliffe HQ we have Alexa playing, coffee (or tea) flowing, snacks on hand and a pool table to be played.
Reporting to our Group finance Officer you will:
- Look after credit control for our group of companies.
- Have a proactive role in collecting payments timely
- Administrating our automated chaser system, sending statements, following up with telephone calls, emails and letters in line with staged recovery process
- Working with clients and relevant managers to resolve disputes
- Updating accounts on xero, internal crm systems and client portals
- Allocation of cash (when required)
- Processing and reconciling invoices (when required)
- Providing admin support to the team when required
Must be awesome at….
- Being professional, but we do not mind a cheeky and confident telephone manner, we love personality here
- Communicating effectively via email / letter
- Being Self-motivated / able to prioritise workloads and take ownership of tasks
- English and Maths
- IT, primarily Excel and Word – Be able to use Microsoft packages.
- Working knowledge of credit control with understanding of general accounts function.
experience of cash allocation desirable.
The finer details
Part time (20hours / week initially) with the potential to become full time
Salary £19305.00 – £22000.00 (pro rata)
We really love to see people grow and love to support them. Training and support given from starting
Office based, must be able to organise own transport arrangements to site.