To provide the Human Resources and Payroll function across a small group of companies. This position is offered on a part time basis and hours can be agreed to suit the requirements of the ideal candidate.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role and will have previously worked in a busy office environment, be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and work independently. Attention to detail is essential.
- Act as first point of contact for incoming HR/Payroll/Recruitment/Time & Attendance queries including monitoring emails and answering phone enquiries
- Processing multiple payrolls across the Group
- Maintaining the payroll system and records
- Working with other departments to ensure any changes are processed
- Manage the leaver process
- Payroll Analysis
- Completion of P11D’s
- Ensuring that all personnel records are kept up to date and maintained
- Assisting with the identification of potential staff issues
- Answering colleague questions about wages, deductions, tax codes
- Preparation for appraisals, investigations and disciplinaries
- Handling confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Administering the pensions scheme
- Provide Quality, effective Human Resources information as requested
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of HR policies and procedures
- Draft all necessary HR documentation as required
- Ensures that confidentiality and relevant data protection requirements are met at all times
- Incorporate the group values in all areas of HR.
- Assisting with Auto enrolment requirements.
- All other HR and Payroll requirements as required by senior management
- All other administration task as required by the group
20 hours per week hours to be decided via mutual agreement to suit the requirements of the ideal candidate. Salary dependent on experience.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newton Aycliffe, DL5 6BF: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Human resources: 1 year (preferred)
- CIPD (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Group HR & Payroll Officer – Part time