LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER | PRIVATE MEDICAL | ADDITIONAL HOLIDAYS | WAGESTREAM – GET YOUR SALARY DAILY ON REQUEST
Contego have an exciting opportunity for Key Account Administrator to assist us in ensuring our clients receive great customer service
The role is in our super cool Head Office, based in Newton Aycliffe. We are a fun chilled out team, music always on, tea and coffee flowing, and pool table is there to be played.
For this role you need to be able to demonstrate good communication, problem solving and organisational skills. We are looking for an ambitious, results orientated individual with team focus and an interest in working closely with the sales team in administrating sales leads and sales documents
The role requires a high standard of I.T. skills, primarily Excel and Word, knowledge of Teams/SharePoint would be an advantage, but full training will be given, we are looking for someone with a fun working attitude who can deal with a diverse set of both internal and external customers.
Main Duties Include
- Assisting the accounts team in administrating sales leads
- Working and understanding our sales process to achieve great sales figures
- Ensuring our clients and customers are getting a great service from the sales department
- Ensuring processes are followed to their conclusion
- Assist in stock ordering and management
- Assisting in other administration duties
- inbound and outbound call handling
- arranging domestic appointments
- raising quotations for commercial clients
- Professional, but we do not mind a cheeky and confident telephone manner, people buy from people and we love personality here
- Self-motivated, ambitious, looking to earn more money through commission structure
- Good English and Maths GCSE.
- A high level of IT, primarily Excel and Word. Must be able to follow a system process
- Full training and support will be provided. The successful candidate will be expected to develop within the role, taking on new responsibilities in due course.
Terms of Employment
Full time, Permanent
37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday. Approximate hours, 9-5 potential for overtime and on call duties on a rota basis (approx once every 3 months)
Start, as soon as possible
Based at our Head Office, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham. Candidate must be able to organise own transport arrangements to site.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: Key Account Administrator