We’re looking for someone who’s super dynamic, organised, keen to progress and wants to really make a difference.
You will be working in our new marketing suite delivering cross channel marketing focusing on general brand (multiple businesses) ROI of campaigns and new business strategy.
You’ll not be working alone; you’ll be part of the marketing team at Aycliffe including our in-house Graphic Designer, Marketing Co-ordinator & BID Co-ordinator.
The main company is Contego, we have a great brand at Contego and we are fast becoming a supplier of choice for national brands in pest control. People love our brand and our content we’ve really stepped it up and we want to step it up again…
We are literally changing the industry and you can really help us get that out there. We sell services from £60 to contracts of > 500k.
We’ve new cool modern offices in Aycliffe with pool table and music on! Laughing and having fun is the norm.. We love it.
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Assist in writing and editing content for platforms such as social media, website and press releases
- Updating and scheduling blog posts in line with the company pest calendar from existing templates
- Support in maintaining the marketing database
- Provide administrative support for a variety of marketing, ecommerce and sales
- Maintain the distribution of promotional materials on all social media outlets
- Assist with informing potential clients about opportunities our company provides
- Maintain Contego voice via social media engagement, responding to comments and messages daily
- Updating internal email signatures
- Assisting in the creation and distribution of company emails and newsletters
You will have/be
- Good English skills
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Good knowledge of Adobe, Mail Chimp, Keap, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Hootsuite
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to work in a team
Terms of employment
Full time, Permanent
37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Based at our Head Office, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham. Candidate must be able to organise own transport arrangements to site.
Marketing: 1 year (required)
If you think this is the job for you, why not submit you’re a portfolio of your work alongside your CV – we would love to see some of the work that you have done.