LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER | PRIVATE MEDICAL | ADDITIONAL HOLIDAYS | EASY COMMISSION | OVERTIME AVAILABLE | WAGESTREAM – GET YOUR SALARY DAILY ON REQUEST
Do you need a new challenge in your life?
Pest Control is a fast moving, high tempo industry that needs people with great analytical skills, someone who doesn’t leave a stone unturned and a passion for nature and how we can protect public health, ensuring our customers and their property’s are free from harm by pests.
Contego is committed to staff training and development, we have a structured team development map that will see you quickly move through the ranks of the business; our commitment to you backed by your commitment to us.
We need people who enjoy customer service and delivering on their promises whilst working for a company that will support your training and development and value your input!
So who are we?
Contego are the fastest growing pest control business in the UK, we deliver the best customer experience in the business (we believe!) for any client looking for pest control services. We are a team driven business that looks after and values our colleagues and their input to our growth. Were ambitious but still have a hands on approach to supporting our teams……
We are constantly growing and due to this we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced pest management technician or trainee to join our team.
What will I be doing?
The role will be fast paced, challenging and will focus on problem solving pest issues for our diverse range of clients to help with their pest issues…we believe in delivering great customer service and solving problems. It’s at the heart of our business.
We need people who enjoy working in pest control, If you have no experience that’s fine, we will train you to become one of our first fix champions!
This van based role will include: Inspections and treatments to commercial and residential properties, surveying sites and offering advice to customers. Solving problems and reducing risk is at the core of our business offer.
- Working as part of a pest/bird proofing team
- Hotel room strip-outs and treatments
- guano cleaning
- other job work as directed
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Service Provided by Job Works Team
- Bird Proofing (Netting, Spikes etc.)
- Pest Proofing
- Specialist Cleaning
- Hotel room strip outs and treatments
- Gutter/Gully Cleaning
- Jet washing
- Other services to compliment our business offering
- Have good practical building skills
- Working in a team
- Have a full, clean and valid UK driver’s license.
- Be willing to work overtime if required including weekend/night
- Be physically fit and strong as lifting and moving things is part of the role
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and be confident dealing with customers at all levels
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Competitive salary
- No cap on Commission on sales
- Wagestream – Get your salary daily on request
- Private medical
- Additional days holiday for every year of service after 2 years (up to 25 days)
- Company van
- Company mobile