Contego have an exciting opportunity for an experienced pest management technician to join our team working in the Middlesbrough area.
The role will be fast paced, challenging and will focus on problem solving pest issues for our diverse range of clients to help with their pest issues…
We need people who enjoy working in pest control and aren’t box checkers!
We are all better than that and want to speak to like-minded individuals.
This van based role will include: Inspections and treatments to commercial and residential properties, surveying sites and offering advice to customers. Solving problems and reducing risk is at the core of our business offer.
Main duties will include
- Inspect customer premises and report on status of premises on levels of pest infestation.
- Organise and undertake a programme of treatments using pesticides to control pests.
- Write legible reports on all inspections undertaken to include details of treatment.
- Actively seek and sell new and additional work. We will help you earn more
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Complete Training, We want you to succeed and progress
- Ideally be qualified to BPCA / RSPH level 2 in pest management or equivalent
- Be able to use apps and smartphones..
- Be able to write legibly and create meaningful informative reports.
- Good sense of humour in stressful situations. We like people who enjoy their work
Good verbal communication Skills
- Excellent communication skills and be confident dealing with customers at all levels
- Ability to work on your own initiative, we are always there to support of course
- Competitive salary
- Commission on sales
- Company van
- Company mobile
Wage negotiable depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time Required experience:
- Pest control: 2 year
Required licence or certification:
- RSPH/BPCA level 2
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year