EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER | LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER | PRIVATE MEDICAL
Who wants to work in a boring office environment? Life is far too short for that sh*t!
At Contego, we like to do things a bit differently, in-case you can’t tell! We have a great brand, and we are fast becoming a major national supplier of pest control services in the UK – literally changing the industry!
We’re working with great clients across the UK from Brewdog, KFC, M&S and Costa to the NHS, Thirteen Housing and Travelodge.
We’ve a cool open plan office at Aycliffe – We are not a call centre. You will be working out of head office and part of a chilled out fun work team.
Music is always on, the brews are flowing, and the pool table is there to be played.
We are looking for a service planner / scheduler who will be allocated a region of the UK and is used to dealing with internal scheduling of Planned and Preventative Maintenance within a commercial services arena.
We know the market well and the key to the role is planning / maintaining service delivery and relationships with our customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Some of the duties will include but are not limited to:
Accountability for the allocation of workloads for service technicians across the UK.
- Accountability for the updating of the Daily planner and the communication of any changes daily before close of play to the relevant operational manager..
- Accountability for the day to day management of the technicians diary taking ownership to ensure engineers time is utilised efficiently by using effective route planning and JobWatch system Controls/Reporting.
- Responsible for scheduling PPM, reactive and quoted tasks for technicians, providing a professional and comprehensive service to all clients. Ensuring tasks are planned and completed within Client Target Response SLA’s (whilst also being aware of the balance between achievement and the cost implication) when considering technicians routes and skill sets.
- Review of internal technicians notes for PPM visits. Recording and reporting on remedial actions, ensuring clients are notified of follow on work.
- Ensure appropriate resource and functional coverage is always maintained (within your scope of responsibility and support provided) to suit the demands of the business.
- To provide management reporting information and provide details on the unproductive time root cause analysis.
- Organisation of weekly planning meetings with the operational management team to highlight and discuss any planning issues.
- Looking at the plan for the week/month ahead reviewing technicians workload to keep non-productive time to a minimum. Answer telephone calls both internally and externally in a professional and timely manner ensuring that all messages are returned appropriately. Manage the relevant CRM system appropriately ensuring that sufficient information is captured for future analysis. Escalate potential unavailability of work orders to the operations and account managers.
- Must be able to work under pressure to hit targets
- Must understand the regions of the UK. You have to know Scarborough from Southend
- Must have a fun outlook, We are a fun to work for employer and want people to succeed. We will push you to do this
- Its desirable that you have previous experience in this type of role and can work with internal team members to get the job done
- Its essential you have knowledge of working on a CRM system and can use Word, Excel and Powerpoint to a good ability
Terms of Employment
Full time, Permanent
37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday. Approximate hours, 9-5 potential for overtime and on call duties on a rota basis (approx once every 3 months)
Start, as soon as possible
Based at our Head Office, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham. Candidate must be able to organise own transport arrangements to site.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,500.00-£21,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- 8 hour shift
Contego have completed full Covid risk assessments for our business and work in safe environments across our operations,
Work Location: One location