Contego has an exciting opportunity for a Developer to join our ever-growing team.
The role is in our super cool Customer Care Centre, based in Newton Aycliffe. We are a fun chilled out team, music always-on, tea and coffee flowing, and pool table is there to be played.
Working within our Innovation and M arketing team with our senior developer, designer, marketing, and videographer. You will be producing apps, portals and websites that improve customer journey and useability. Were always driving innovation and looking to make leaps.
For this role, you need to be able to demonstrate problem-solving, good communication and analytical skills. We are looking for detail-orientated individual, able to work to deadlines and an interest in progressing in a development IT role.
– React native
– Search Engine Optimization
– Knowledge of Adobe suite
– Create beautiful and compelling web front ends
– Assist in project planning and execution throughout the entire software development life-cycle
– Bring forward your own feature ideas for the product
– Optimise websites and applications for maximum speed
– Assist with project planning and estimation of full stack effort
– Write functional requirement documents and guides
– Prototype applications
– Maintain and improve existing websites, web applications and IT.
Full training and support will be provided. The successful candidate will be expected to develop within the role, taking on new responsibilities in due course.
Terms of Employment
Full time, Permanent
37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday. Approximate hours, 9-5
Closing Date TBC
Based at our Customer Care Centre, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham.
Reference ID: web dev
Application deadline: 04/02/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£30,000.00 per year